A healthy head of hair enhances your appearance and boosts your self-confidence. However, it can be distressing if it begins to thin or fall out. Are you experiencing your hair thinning and want to prevent hair loss while encouraging hair growth? Fret not! To help you understand better, in this blog, we have listed some of the things you can do to prevent and grow back your hair.
Reasons Why Your Hair is Falling Out
Are you seeing more hair loss than normal? This can be due to:
- Hormonal imbalance
- Improper hair styling
- Too much bleaching and hair coloring
- Medications like chemotherapy
- Lack of minerals, vitamins, and proteins
The Best Reliable Ways to Stop Hair Loss
Whether you’re a man or a woman, baldness, hair thinning, and graying can affect both your appearance as well as your confidence. So, do you want to stop hair loss and wish to grow luscious and healthy hair? Here are some of the few things you can do.
Omega-3 fatty acids are also commonly known as fish oil. It is known for providing essential proteins and nutrients to hair follicles and skin. Not only that, but it also supports your hair health and helps to reduce hair thinning symptoms. Listed below are some of the benefits:
- It helps trigger hair growth.
- It even boosts and promotes hair strength.
- It nourishes hair follicles.
- It prevents hair follicle inflammation.
2. Vitamins and Proteins
Proper intake of vitamins, minerals, and proteins can help prevent hair loss. Here are the best foods that can provide you with these important nutrients:
- Biotin (Egg yolks, whole grains, meat)
- Iron (red meat, grass-fed, leafy greens, legumes)
- Vitamin A, C, D (Citrus fruits, leafy greens, bell peppers)
- Zinc (Shellfish, meat, beans, nuts, and seeds)
3. Hair Care
Oiling and washing your hair can also protect against hair loss by keeping the scalp healthy and clean.
- Try using a shampoo that contains salicylic acid, as it’s good for removing excess scalp buildup.
- Massage your hair with warm extra-virgin coconut oil or olive oil.
4. Excessive Hairstyling and Coloring Should Be Avoided.
Too many hair styling and chemical treatments, like perms or hair dye, can also damage the hair and scalp. To prevent this, you can ask your stylist about alternatives like organic hair dyes and others. Try using dyes that don’t contain ammonia, peroxide, or para-phenylenediamine (PPD). Furthermore, if you think that your hair is already dry or damaged, then avoid washing it with hot water. Hot water tends to cause more hair loss.
If you are experiencing hair loss and would like to learn more, we invite you to consider scheduling an appointment with our professionals at Beauty Studio Inc Mobile Hair and Makeup. We have all the knowledge and specialize in many hairstyles and hair textures. Find out more by calling (725) 735-5046 or by visiting our website.
Leave a Reply